This colorful and detailed map of
Connecticut allows you to easily identify major thoroughfares, highways, freeways, major streets, national parks, landmarks, rivers, and major bodies of water. Shaded relief provides a 3-D visual representation of
Connecticut's topography. Color indexed areas indicate national parks and forests, urban areas, and large incorporated cities. State counties are labeled and boundaries are outlined. Comprehensive city and county index makes it easy to locate even the smallest town.
With an extensive amount of geographic information on the state of
Connecticut, this is an ideal map for state classroom studies. Also an excellent reference map for commercial business needs or personal home use.
The state wall map is laminated and can be marked on with a dry or wet erase marker. Choose from a variety of
finishing options including: laminated print with grommets, repositionable peel and stick fabric print, mounted on wooden rails, or spring roller mounting. Spring roller maps are ready to hang on existing map mounting hardware, or mounting hardware can be purchased separately.
- Cities, Towns, County Names and Boundaries.
- Lakes, Rivers, Mountain Ranges and Peaks.
- National Parks and Forests, Lands, State Parks.
- Military Areas, Urban Aggregation.
- Airports, Points of Interest, Landmarks, and Recreation.
- Freeways, Primary & Secondary Highways, Major Roads.
- City inset maps of Hartford, Newhaven, Bridgeport, Stamford, New
London, and Waterbury
Mounts and racks for mounting and displaying
pull-down spring roller maps.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW
CONNECTICUT STATE ZIP CODE MAP