United States Airports & Airspace Raised Relief Map
A stunningly detailed 3D raised relief map of the United States that identifies
all major airports and airspace within the U.S. The map features accurate raised relief detail of both topography and bathymetry for the 48 contiguous U.S. states and surrounding waters.
Vacuum formed 3-dimensional relief allows you to literally run your fingers over
the maps surface to feel elevation changes across the U.S. terrain. Explore
mountain ranges, valleys, plains and other landforms in three dimensions. This
aeronautical chart is intended for general reference only, and not for
An impressive 3-D wall map that
will be a great addition to any pilot's hanger, office, or home.
The U.S. raised relief map is available unframed, mounted on foam-board, or in a black
anodized aluminum frame.
Size: 42" x 30"
- Colorful hypsometric tints indicate elevations and water depth.
- Identifies airports with airspace classifications B, C, or D
- Commercial service airports as well as military airports are labeled
with the designated International Air
Transport Association code.
- Prohibited, SRFA, and restricted airspace is indicated by shaded areas.
- Geophysical features labeled including: mountain ranges and peaks, rivers,
lakes, deserts, and other geographic regions.
- Labeling of states, as well as state capitals and major cities.
- U.S. state and international boundaries outlined.
- Horizontal Scale: 1:4,366,000 (1" = 69 miles)
- Vertical Exaggeration, Topography: 12x (1" = 30,300 feet)
- Vertical Exaggeration, Bathymetry: 8x (1" = 45,500 feet)