United States National Parks & Trails Raised Relief Map
A stunningly detailed 3D raised relief map of the United States that identifies
all parks within the U.S. National Parks System including monuments,
battlefields, seashores, lakeshores, and marine sanctuaries. The map features raised relief detail of both topography and bathymetry for the 48 contiguous U.S. states and surrounding waters.
Vacuum formed 3-dimensional relief allows you to literally run your fingers over
the maps surface to feel elevation changes across the U.S. terrain. Explore
mountain ranges, valleys, plains and other landforms in three dimensions.
An impressive 3-D wall map that
is a must-have for hikers, backpackers, climbers, or any outdoor enthusiast. A
great reference for planning a future visit to America's great national parks
such as Yosemite, Yellowstone, Everglades, Acadia, Grand Canyon, or Glacier NP.
The U.S. raised relief map is available unframed, mounted on foam-board, or in a black
anodized aluminum frame.
Size: 42" x 30"
- Colorful hypsometric tints indicate elevations and water depth.
- National park boundaries and major trails
- Geophysical features labeled including: mountain ranges and peaks, rivers,
lakes, deserts, and other geographic regions.
- Labeling of states, as well as state capitals and major cities.
- U.S. state and international boundaries outlined.
- Horizontal Scale: 1:4,366,000 (1" = 69 miles)
- Vertical Exaggeration, Topography: 12x (1" = 30,300 feet)
Vertical Exaggeration, Bathymetry: 8x (1" = 45,500 feet)