An excellent wall map for the classroom, this physical map of Canada features comprehensive content, making it ideal for teaching students in grades 5-12+.
Choose from a variety of mounting options including: laminated print with grommets, repositionable peel and stick fabric print, mounted on wooden rails, or spring roller mounting. Spring roller maps are ready to hang on existing classroom map mounting hardware, or mounting hardware can be purchased separately.
This physical map of Canada features colorful shading which illustrates topography and natural features of the land. Map legend helps identify land elevation in feet based on color shade of the area. Provinces are outlined with labeling of provincial capitals, major cities, main roads, waterways, international airports, and latitude/longitude lines. Physical features include mountain ranges, peaks, lakes, rivers, and salt/dry lakes.Key Features:
- Laminated with a markable washable surface.
- Multiple economical mounting options to fit your budget.
- Great for teaching physical geography to grades 5-12+
- Bold easy to read text labels and colorful topographic shading.
Available in multiple sizes, and in four finishing options including:
- Laminated Print - High quality 3 mil lamination, full encapsulation, dry-erase compatible, metal grommets provide reinforced points for hanging using wall hooks or pushpins
- Laminated on Wood Hanging Rails - Solid wood rails mounted to the top and bottom of laminated print w/ durable hanging cord
- Peel & Stick Wall Decal - Repositionable, removable self-adhesive fabric wall decal - resists wrinkles, bubbling, & tears
- Spring Roller Mounting - A laminated map is mounted to a heavy-duty pull-down classroom spring roller w/ metal backboard rail for hanging from hooks or wall brackets
Ships rolled in a durable cardboard tube.