The Academia United States Starter Map is an excellent introductory map for students in grades pre-K through first grade. Simplified labeling and easy-to-identify state boundaries make the map perfect for a students first U.S. geography lesson. Features states in bright contrasting colors with state names and capital cities labeled. The classroom wall map is laminated and can be marked on with a dry or wet erase marker.
Choose from a variety of mounting options including: laminated print with grommets, repositionable peel and stick fabric print, mounted on wooden rails or spring roller mounting. Spring roller maps are ready to hang on existing classroom map mounting hardware, or mounting hardware can be purchased separately.
- Laminated with a markable washable surface.
- Multiple economical mounting options to fit your budget.
- Clear, simple cartography for early learners pre-K to 1st grade.
- Bold easy to read text labels with colorful map legend.
- Inset shows location of U.S. within North America.
Mounts and racks for mounting and displaying
pull-down spring roller maps.