Middle East & Surrounding Countries on Spring Roller from Kappa
- Shipping Weight:
- 8.00 pounds
An informative map of the Middle East and surrounding countries. Features a political map with countries in bright contrasting colors as well as a physical satellite image map depicting detailed topographic relief. Political map labels major cities, capitals, rivers and bodies of water. Flags with demographic data are displayed for each country in the region.Middle East History Map Insets Discuss:
Maps are laminated with a markable, washable surface and mounted mounted on a durable metal spring roller with metal backboard. Ready to hang on existing classroom map mounting hardware, or mounting hardware can be purchased separately.
- History of Modern Day Terrorism
- The Fertile Crescent - 3500 - 1531 B.C.
- Ancient Middle Eastern Empires - 2000 - 627 B.C.
- The Persians & Alexander - 557 - 323 B.C.
- The Roman & Byzantine Empires - 510 B.C. - 1455 A.D.
- Islam & Christian Crusades - 570 - 1192 A.D.
- The Mongol & Ottoman Empires 1196 - 1922
- Independence & Turmoil in the 20th Century
Dimensions: 54" x 43"
Questions about Middle East & Surrounding Countries on Spring Roller from Kappa?