Countries, national capital cities, major cities and U.S. states are clearly labeled. Also features rivers, lakes, mountain ranges, and latitude/longitude lines. Maps also feature shaded relief to depict terrain. The world map is presented in a Winkel-Tripel projection (also used by the National Geographic Society) for a more accurate representation of the world.
- Laminated with a markable washable surface.
- Simplified maps are great for teaching socials studies or geography to grades 2-3.
- Bold easy to read text labels.
- Detailed legend explains the maps symbols and labeling conventions.
- A pictorial legend on each map illustrates land and water forms.
- Insets include: World: Global views of North and South Pole, world continents, and a physical world map displaying elevations. US: Location globe.
- Spring Roller Mounting - 2-Sheet - Combo - The laminated maps are mounted to a heavy-duty pull-down classroom spring roller w/ metal backboard rail for hanging from hooks or wall brackets
Ships rolled in a durable cardboard tube.
This popular educational map set is also offered as an economical wall map combo for home or classroom use. Click to see the Primary Learning U.S. & World Classroom Style Map Set.