This incredibly detailed image of the Earth's topography and bathymetry is
derived from numerous global and regional data sets, compiled by the National
Geophysical Data Center. Though the map is printed on flat media with no raised
relief, a visual relief effect is created by the use of shaded relief to portray
the Earth's 3D surface.
The map represents a global relief model of
the Earth's surface and is a great reference for exploring the planet's terrain and
ocean floor. Offered in a a wall mural size up to 14' wide that will bring
a stunning effect to any room.
This map mural is available in multiple sizes in the following wallcovering materials:
Peel & Stick Fabric
- Easily peel off backing and stick to wall
- Self-adhesive fabric wall covering
- Resistant to wrinkles, bubbling, & tears.
- Repositionable, reusable adhesive
- Leaves no damage or residue on the wall
- Long lasting adhesive, once applied it will stay in place for many years
- Pre-pasted for easier application
- Indoor display permanence up to 20 years
- Water, mold, mildew and flame resistant
- Vivid colors printed with latex inks
- 94% Opacity, Ultra-smooth matte finish
- Greenguard indoor air quality certified
This map mural can be customized to meet your needs.
or call 1-877-884-2402 to order.
Choose a Custom Size to Fit Your Wall
Add Your Company Logo
We can accommodate numerous other design
requests including marking locations, highlighting areas, adding GIS data, changing colors, or add a personalized title.
View more info here
Murals ship within 3-4 business days. We ship our murals rolled up using high quality heavy duty cardboard tubes, a protective paper is wrapped around each mural.
We ship to all 50 U.S. states and Canada. Shipping is also available to Europe, Australia and
many countries worldwide, please
contact us for a shipping quote
All of our map mural products are printed to order and cannot be returned once opened.
Our map wall murals are installed just like regular wallpaper, in multiple panels.
The PVC-Free Wallpaper murals feature ready to hang pre-pasted
panels that are water activated. These are ideal for commercial and residential installations.
The Peel & Stick Fabric is a great option for rental properties or temporary installations were it may be necessary in the future to remove the mural without damaging walls or paint.
Mural Installation Guides:
Peel & Stick Mural Instructions
Wallpaper Mural Instructions