This vibrantly colored topographic wall map of Baja California features eye-catching shaded relief of the states terrain allowing you to easily compare land elevations throughout the state. A wide array of information is presented in a clear and concise manner using attractive easy-to-read fonts with various features on the map clearly differentiated.
State municipalities are labeled and boundaries are outlined. A great reference map for use in the home, a business, or teaching Baja California geography.
- Cities, Towns, and Boundaries.
- Lakes, Rivers, Mountain Ranges and Peaks.
- National Parks are clearly identifiable with boundaries colorfully shaded and boldly outlined.
- Points of Interest, Landmarks, and Recreation. State Parks.
- Freeways, Routes, and State Routes.
- Ocean bathymetry with illustrations of various indigenous sea animals.
- Map legend with state flag and seal.
Available in four sizes, and in four finishing options including:
- Premium Paper Print - Heavyweight paper fine art print, map poster
- Laminated Print - High quality 3 mil lamination, full encapsulation, dry-erase compatible, metal eyelets provide reinforced points for hanging with pushpins
- Laminated on Wood Hanging Rails - Solid wood rails mounted to the top and bottom of laminated print w/ durable hanging cord
- Peel & Stick Wall Decal - Repositionable, removable self-adhesive fabric wall decal - resists wrinkles, bubbling, & tears
Ships rolled in a durable cardboard tube.