Add infographics, logos, text, designate locations and more!
Create the map you want!
Our Peel & Stick murals and wall maps are printed on high quality self-adhesive woven fabric material that is easy to use and offers many advantages over traditional wallpaper.
- Easy to install - simply peel the back, line it up on the wall and stick!
- Fabric material will not, rip, wrinkle, or tear, and can be pulled apart if it folds over.
- Low tack adhesive backing sticks to virtually any painted surface and is easily removed, 99.9% residue free.
- Will not lose its stickiness, once applied to the wall it stays in place for years.
- Fire Rating: Class I or A: ESTM 84, NFPA 101, 500 and international code 803.1 fire rated.
- Environmentally safe and bio-degradable over time, No PVC and nontoxic. There is no Glycol-Ether or Formaldehyde in the adhesive and no Detrimental concerns of Phthalates.
- Can be used in areas of high humidity indoors such as bathrooms, spas and swimming pools (application of a liquid laminate is recommend for protection).
- Removable, Reusable, and Repositionable. Use it over and over again.
- Adhesive does not weaken as long as it stays clean.
- Withstands any temperature or climate, will not shrink or curl up.
- Great for apartments and rentals where permanent wallcoverings are not permitted.
- Wrap it around corners and poles. Use it on doors, ceilings, tiles, and windows.
- Non-toxic, safe and biodegradable - home decor that is environmentally friendly.
- Material is semi-opaque with a matte finish.
- Also suitable for temporary outdoor application. (Liquid laminate spray is recommended for outdoor application to inhibit effects of UV and hard weather)
- Not recommended for use on brick, non-painted cement, or heavy spackled wall board. Stucco and eggshell painted surfaces will vary and may prevent adhesive from working properly. For these surfaces please contact us to inquire about our Hi-Tack Peel & stick material.
Peel and stick fabric wall murals are great for multitude of interior design needs within the home, commercial buildings, schools, and offices. Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer, easily add new dimension to a room.
Just Peel and Stick
Peel & Stick murals are much easier to apply than pasted wallpaper wallcoverings, and if you decide to move the mural to another wall, just peel it off and re-apply to the new location.
Install around corners or poles
It's easy to wrap our peel and stick fabric material around wall corners, doors, and other tight spaces.
Close-up of Peel and Stick Fabric
This close-up gives you a better look at the texture of the matte fabric used for peel & stick murals.