This vibrantly colored topographic wall map of Yucatan features eye-catching shaded relief of the terrain, allowing you to easily compare land elevations throughout the country. A wide array of information is presented in a clear and concise manner using attractive easy-to-read fonts with various features on the map clearly differentiated.
Municipalities are labeled and boundaries are outlined. A great reference map for use in the home, a business, or teaching Yucatan's geography.
- Cities, Towns, and Boundaries.
- Lakes, Rivers, Mountain Ranges and Peaks.
- National Parks.
- Points of Interest, Landmarks, and Recreation.
- Freeways and Routes.
- Ocean bathymetry with illustrations of various indigenous sea animals.
- Map legend with country flag and seal.
Available in four sizes, and in four finishing options including:
- Premium Paper Print - Heavyweight paper fine art print, map poster
- Laminated Print - High quality 3 mil lamination, full encapsulation, dry-erase compatible, metal eyelets provide reinforced points for hanging with pushpins
- Laminated on Wood Hanging Rails - Solid wood rails mounted to the top and bottom of laminated print w/ durable hanging cord
- Peel & Stick Wall Decal - Repositionable, removable self-adhesive fabric wall decal - resists wrinkles, bubbling, & tears
Ships rolled in a durable cardboard tube.
Premium Matte Paper - Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.