wall map for the classroom, this intermediate physical map of the United States features comprehensive
content, making it ideal for teaching grades 6-12+. The classroom wall map is
laminated and can be marked on with a dry or wet erase marker.
Available as a
laminated print with grommets, printed on repositionable peel and stick fabric,
mounted on wooden rails or mounted on a pull-down
spring roller. Spring roller maps are ready to hang on
existing classroom map mounting hardware, or mounting hardware can be purchased
This U.S. physical map colorfully illustrates topography
and the natural features of the United States. Shaded relief detail provides a
visually stunning view of mountain ranges and terrain across the United States.
Relief shading data is derived from USGS Global Multi-resolution Terrain
Elevation Data 2010 (GMTED2010. Map legend helps identify land
elevation based on color shade of the area. State boundaries are outlined in red
with major cities, capitals, rivers, lakes, major roads, latitude/longitude, and mountain peaks indicated.
- Laminated with a markable washable surface.
- Multiple economical mounting options to fit your budget.
- Great for teaching socials studies or geography to grades 6-12+
- Bold easy to read text labels and colorful topographic shading.
- Colorful map legend helps identify map features.
- Map insets include: Physical Regions of the U.S., Political Regions of
the U.S., and Geographic Locater of U.S.
Mounts and racks for mounting and displaying
pull-down spring roller maps.
Academia Physical U.S.
Map Wall Mural
Peel & Stick Fabric or Wallpaper
14' x 9'