Map is mounted onto a standard classroom pull-down spring roller with metal backboard. Spring roller maps are ready to hang on existing classroom map mounting hardware.
The Academia Kentucky Physical classroom map illustrates topography and natural features of the state using colorful shading. Color legend helps identify land elevation based on shading of area. Map features, major cities, state capital, interstate and state highways, as well as rivers, lakes, mountain ranges and peaks. Urban areas are also indicated on the map.
- Laminated with a markable washable surface.
- Map stays readily accessible when you need it and easily rolls up out of the way when not in use.
- Ideal map for teaching California physical geography.
- Bold easy to read text labels.
- Colorful topographic shading.
Questions about the Kentucky Physical Pull-Down Map?
World Maps Online is here to help you with all of your map needs. If you need help finding the right product, we're happy to answer questions you have. Give us a call during normal business hours at 877-884-2402 or click here to send us a message.