This political wall map of Canada features comprehensive content, making it ideal for teaching grades 4-12+. The classroom wall map is laminated and can be marked on with a dry or wet erase marker.
Choose from a variety of mounting options including: laminated print with grommets, printed on repositionable peel and stick fabric, mounted on wooden rails, or spring roller mounting. Spring roller maps are ready to hang on existing classroom map mounting hardware, or mounting hardware can be purchased separately.
The Academia Canada Political classroom map colorfully displays Canadian provinces in contrasting colors. Major cities, provincial capitals, international airports, rivers, lakes, main roads, mountain peaks and latitude/longitude lines are indicated on the map.Key Features:
- Laminated with a markable washable surface.
- Multiple economical mounting options to fit your budget.
- Great for teaching socials studies or geography to grades 4-12+
- Bold easy to read text labels.
Available in multiple sizes, and in four finishing options including:
- Laminated Print - High quality 3 mil lamination, full encapsulation, dry-erase compatible, metal grommets provide reinforced points for hanging using wall hooks or pushpins
- Laminated on Wood Hanging Rails - Solid wood rails mounted to the top and bottom of laminated print w/ durable hanging cord
- Peel & Stick Wall Decal - Repositionable, removable self-adhesive fabric wall decal - resists wrinkles, bubbling, & tears
- Spring Roller Mounting - A laminated map is mounted to a heavy-duty pull-down classroom spring roller w/ metal backboard rail for hanging from hooks or wall brackets
Ships rolled in a durable cardboard tube.