This political wall map of Canada features comprehensive content, making it ideal for teaching grades 4-12+. The aminated versions can be marked on with a dry or wet erase marker.
The Academia Canada Political classroom map colorfully displays Canadian provinces in contrasting colors. Major cities, provincial capitals, international airports, rivers, lakes, main roads, mountain peaks and latitude/longitude lines are indicated on the map.Key Features:
- Great for teaching socials studies or geography to grades 4-12+
- Bold easy to read text labels.
Available in a variety of sizes, and in multiple finishing options including:
- Premium Paper Print - Heavyweight paper fine art print, map poster
- Laminated Print - High quality 3 mil lamination, full encapsulation, dry-erase compatible, metal eyelets provide reinforced points for hanging with pushpins
- Laminated on Wood Hanging Rails - Solid wood rails mounted to the top and bottom of laminated print w/ durable hanging cord
- Peel & Stick Wall Decal - Repositionable, removable self-adhesive fabric wall decal - resists wrinkles, bubbling, & tears
Ships rolled in a durable cardboard tube.
This popular classroom style map is also offered on a spring roller for school or home use. Click to see the Canada Political Classroom Spring Roller Map.