A complete collection of digital interactive PDF based classroom maps. Everything you need for teaching elementary school geography and U.S. history to students in grades K-5. Each map can be projected onto a screen, displayed on an interactive whiteboard, or viewed on a computer screen. This digital map collection contains 173 different maps.
Includes the Following:
This digital classroom map set is based on a wide collection of PDF vector maps accessed through an intuitive graphical user interface. Nearly all maps in the package feature multiple layers of information that can be turned on or off with the click of a mouse. The flexibility of multiple information layers allows the instructor to create custom maps relevant to the geography lesson plan. It also enables teachers to meet the needs of students at every ability level by displaying only the necessary information.
Since each map is in the Adobe PDF format the user has the ability to manipulate the map using the wide array of tools featured in Adobe Acrobat Reader including: zoom & pan tools, drawing & comment tools, multiple data layers, print or save to an image file.
A school wide site license means you can install the software on every machine in the school or make it available on your school network rather than purchase an individual copy for each computer.
Additional Add-ons available for selection at checkout:
- ESL Spanish/French Language Maps (11 maps) - only $79.95
- North American Studies - 31 Additional Thematic and Regional Maps - $129.50
*Please enter the name of the school where the site license will be installed during checkout, if sending a purchase order please be sure the school name is indicated as well as preferred operating system.
Downloadable demo version available:
Benefits of School Site License:
- Pay for it once and own it forever
- School site licensed package is available to all teachers and students
- Updates available when you need them
- No annual fees
- Click and display maps on screen, interactive white board, or computer
- Your existing curriculum specific digital maps can be integrated
- Compatible with SMART Board and Promethean Board
- High quality maps that can be displayed 6 feet wide without pixelation
- Utilize multiple layers to create the exact map to fit your lesson plan
- Extremely economical, install it on every computer in the school or make it accessible to everyone on your school network
- Available for PC and Mac. Multi-platform site license is only $99.00 extra
- No Internet connection is required for use of this product, so will not use up limited bandwidth nor interfere with online testing platforms