An excellent wall map for the classroom, this physical map of Canada features comprehensive content, making it ideal for teaching students in grades 5-12+.
This physical map of Canada features colorful shading which illustrates topography and natural features of the land. Map legend helps identify land elevation in feet based on color shade of the area. Provinces are outlined with labeling of provincial capitals, major cities, main roads, waterways, international airports, and latitude/longitude lines. Physical features include mountain ranges, peaks, lakes, rivers, and salt/dry lakes.Key Features:
- Great for teaching physical geography to grades 5-12+
- Bold easy to read text labels and colorful topographic shading.
Available in a variety of sizes, and in multiple finishing options including:
- Premium Paper Print - Heavyweight paper fine art print, map poster
- Laminated Print - High quality 3 mil lamination, full encapsulation, dry-erase compatible, metal eyelets provide reinforced points for hanging with pushpins
- Laminated on Wood Hanging Rails - Solid wood rails mounted to the top and bottom of laminated print w/ durable hanging cord
- Peel & Stick Wall Decal - Repositionable, removable self-adhesive fabric wall decal - resists wrinkles, bubbling, & tears
Ships rolled in a durable cardboard tube.
This popular classroom style map is also offered on a spring roller for school or home use. Click to see the Canada Physical Classroom Spring Roller Map.