Historic Map - North & Central America - 1600
Nova et rece terraum et regnorum Californæ, nouæ Hispaiæ Mexicanæ, et Preuviæ.
Beautiful map of North and Central America, originally produced in 1600 by cartographer M. Tattonus.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.