Historic Railroad Map of the Western United States - 1900
The Union Pacific System of Railroad and Steamship Lines, 1900.
After years of scandals and bankruptcies the Union Pacific Railroad emerged once again in 1897 as a secure business. By February of 1898 the railroad was fully operational.
In 1901 the Union Pacific Railroad attained control of the Southern Pacific Railroad for twelve years.
This map of the western United States was published in 1900 by Rand, McNally & Co. It shows relief, drainage, cities, towns, and clearly labeled railroad network of 1900.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.