With an extensive amount of geographic information on the state of New Mexico, this is an ideal map for state classroom studies. Also an excellent reference map for commercial business needs or personal home use.
The laminated state wall map can be marked on with a dry or wet erase marker. Choose from a variety of finishing options including: non-laminated paper, laminated print with eyelets, mounted on wooden rails, or repositionable peel and stick fabric print.
- Cities, Towns, County Names and Boundaries.
- Lakes, Rivers, Mountain Ranges and Peaks.
- National Parks and Forests, Lands, State Parks.
- Military Areas, Urban Aggregation, Indian Reservations.
- Airports, Points of Interest, Landmarks, and Recreation.
- Freeways, Primary & Secondary Highways, Major Roads.
- City inset maps of Las Cruces, Roswell, Santa Fe, Albuquerque.