This colorful and detailed map of New York allows you to easily identify major thoroughfares, highways, freeways, major streets, national parks, landmarks, rivers, and major bodies of water. Shaded relief provides a 3-D visual representation of New York's terrain. Color indexed areas indicate national parks, forests, national reserves, military sites, urban areas, and large incorporated cities. State counties are labeled and boundaries are outlined. Comprehensive city and county index makes it easy to locate even the smallest town. This reference map of New York also includes detailed map insets covering the New York City and Central Long Island metropolitan areas as well as many other major cities.
With an extensive amount of geographic information on the state of New York, this is an ideal map for state classroom studies. Also an excellent reference map for commercial business needs or personal home use.
The laminated state wall map can be marked on with a dry or wet erase marker. Choose from a variety of finishing options including: non-laminated paper, laminated print with eyelets, mounted on wooden rails, or repositionable peel and stick fabric print.
- Cities, Towns, County Names and Boundaries.
- Lakes, Rivers, Mountain Peaks, Wetlands / Marsh.
- National Parks and Forests, National Reserves, State Parks.
- Urban Aggregation, Military Areas.
- Airports, Points of Interest, Landmarks, and Recreation.
- Freeways, Primary & Secondary Highways, Major Roads.
- City inset maps of New York City, Central Long Island, Syracuse, Albany / Schenactady / Troy, Buffalo / Niagara Falls, Binghamton, Utica, and Rochester.