United States National Parks & Trails Raised Relief Map
A stunningly detailed 3D raised relief map of the United States that identifies all parks within the U.S. National Parks System including monuments, battlefields, seashores, lakeshores, and marine sanctuaries. The map features raised relief detail of both topography and bathymetry for the 48 contiguous U.S. states and surrounding waters. Vacuum formed 3-dimensional relief allows you to literally run your fingers over the maps surface to feel elevation changes across the U.S. terrain. Explore mountain ranges, valleys, plains and other landforms in three dimensions.
An impressive 3-D wall map that is a must-have for hikers, backpackers, climbers, or any outdoor enthusiast. A great reference for planning a future visit to America's great national parks such as Yosemite, Yellowstone, Everglades, Acadia, Grand Canyon, or Glacier NP. The U.S. raised relief map is available unframed or in a black anodized aluminum frame. Map measures 42" x 30".
- Colorful hypsometric tints indicate elevations and water depth.
- National park boundaries and major trails
- Geophysical features labeled including: mountain ranges and peaks, rivers, lakes, deserts, and other geographic regions.
- Labeling of states, as well as state capitals and major cities.
- U.S. state and international boundaries outlined.
- Horizontal Scale: 1:4,366,000 (1" = 69 miles)
- Vertical Exaggeration, Topography: 12x (1" = 30,300 feet)
- Vertical Exaggeration, Bathymetry: 8x (1" = 45,500 feet)
Please note: Framed maps may take up to 3 weeks for delivery