World Large Shaded Relief Map on Spring Roller from Kappa Maps
A fantastic intermediate physical classroom map of the world. Country names are labeled with bold, easy to read fonts, and boundaries are clearly identified. Shaded relief highlights the physical features of the country. Capitals, major cities, waterways, a scale for miles/kilometers and an elevation table are also included. Insets include Europe, as well as population, land area, and world statistics.
Printed on heavy duty paper and laminated with a markable, washable surface, then mounted on a pull-down spring roller. Ready to hang on existing classroom map mounting hardware, or mounting hardware can be purchased separately.
Dimensions: 64" x 54"
Spring Roller - Pull Down Map
A laminated map print is mounted to a heavy-duty classroom spring roller assembly. Spring roller maps are mounted to a metal backboard that is ready to hang on an existing map rail or wall mounting brackets.
- Durable laminated print with markable dry-erase surface.
- Sturdy roller mechanism that is mounted to a metal backboard rail with a c-channel.
- Metal backboard features slots to hang it from hooks on a whiteboard map rail or the c-channel slides onto our standard button mount wall brackets.
- Standard high quality spring roller hardware that has been a staple in schools for many decades.
- Also great for commercial businesses. Ask us about creating a custom spring roller map.