The Academia World Primary Learning map is ideal for teaching geography to 2nd and 3rd grade students. This classroom map provides a good introduction to identifying political regions of the world. Countries are clearly displayed in bright contrasting colors with political boundaries outlined. Countries, national capital cities, major cities and U.S. states are clearly labeled. Also features rivers, lakes, mountain ranges, and latitude/longitude lines. Map also features shaded relief. The map is presented in a Winkel-Tripel projection (also used by the National Geographic Society) for a more accurate representation of the world.
Spring roller maps are ready to hang on existing classroom map mounting hardware, or mounting hardware can be purchased separately.
- Simplified world map that is great for teaching social studies or geography to grades 2-3.
- Bold easy to read text labels.
- Detailed legend explains the maps symbols and labeling conventions. Map distance scale.
- A pictorial legend illustrates land and water forms.
- Insets include: Global views of North and South Pole, world continents, and a physical world map displaying elevations.
This popular educational map is also offered as an economical wall map for home or classroom use. Click to see the World Primary Learning Political Classroom Style Map.