This political wall map of Australia & Oceania features comprehensive content, making it ideal for teaching grades 6-12+. The classroom wall map is laminated and can be marked on with a dry or wet erase marker.
Choose from a variety of mounting options including: laminated print with grommets, repositionable peel and stick fabric print, mounted on wooden rails, or spring roller mounting. Spring roller maps are ready to hang on existing classroom map mounting hardware, or mounting hardware can be purchased separately.
The Academia Australia and Oceania Political classroom map colorfully highlights Australia and Pacific island nations in contrasting colors. Surrounding countries are also displayed. Major cities, national capitals, rivers, lakes, main roads, and latitude/longitude lines are indicated on the map.
- Laminated with a markable washable surface.
- Multiple economical mounting options to fit your budget.
- Great for teaching socials studies or geography to grades 6-12+
- Bold easy to read text labels.
- Colorful map legend helps identify map features.