Custom U.S. History Map Sets - Multi-Map Spring Roller Combo
Add a comprehensive collection of thematic history maps to your classroom. This collection allows one to select the specific maps to be bundled into each set to create a fully custom solution.
- Maps are mounted together on a single pull-down spring roller with metal backboard rail.
- Wideboard Wall Mounting Brackets are included.
- History maps in this series are markable with a dry erase or water-soluble marker.
- The map quality and topical coverage meet U.S. history curriculum requirements.
You may mix and match United States history maps from the gallery shown below on this page as well as from the World History Maps from Kappa (contact us for assistance with a combo containing maps from both series).
Durable laminated maps measure 46" x 32", or 36" x 48".
Maps are mounted on a spring roller with backboard, and include necessary wall mounting hardware.
We also offer the individual maps mounted on separate spring rollers for $375.00 each. Please contact us to order!
- Possible Migration Routes of the First Americansu-30002
- Early Voyages of Explorationu-30005
- European Exploration of North Americau-30008
- Slave Trade Routes, 1400's-1800'su-30011
- Native American Cultures, 1500'su-30014
- The Atlantic Slave Trade Routesu-30017
- English Colonial Settlements, 1600'su-30020
- Native American Nations, c. 1750u-30023
- Colonial Overseas Tradeu-30026
- Fr., Sp. & English Settlements to 1776u-30029
- The French and Indian Waru-30032
- Settlement by Ethnic Group, c. 1755u-30035
- Revolutionary War in the North and Westu-30038
- War for Independence in the Southu-30041
- The First Thirteen Statesu-30044
- State Claims to Western Landsu-30047
- Land Ordinance of 1785u-30050
- Northwest Territoryu-30053
- Louisiana Purchase, Western Exploration Routesu-30056
- War of 1812u-30059
- Oregon Countryu-30062
- The Missouri Compromiseu-30065
- Removal of American Indiansu-30068
- Texas Revolution, 1835-1836u-30071
- Principal Rivers, Roads, and Canals, c. 1840u-30074
- Mexican War, 1846-1848u-30077
- Status of Slavery in the Territoriesu-30080
- North American Indian Territorial Losses, 1850-1890u-30083
- Growth of the United States to 1853u-30086
- U.S. Territory and Leasesu-30089
- U.S. Territory as of 1900u-30092
- Expansion of the Railroads to 1860u-30095
- Industry and Agriculture in the North & Southu-30098
- Underground Railroadu-30101
- Secession of Southern Statesu-30104
- The Civil War in the Eastern U.S.u-30107
- The Civil War Central U.S.u-30110
- The Gettysburg Campaignu-30113
- Sherman's Marchu-30116
- U.S. Expansion and the Alaska Purchaseu-30119
- Western Railroads and Cattle Trails, c. 1870'su-30122
- The Reconstructionu-30125
- Immigrants to the United States, 1890u-30128
- US Intervention Latin America & Caribbeanu-30131
- Spanish/American War, Caribbeanu-30137
- State of the Nation 1900u-30140
- Woman Suffrage Before the 19th Amendment 1919u-30146
- U.S. Participation on the Western Frontu-30149
- Great Depressionu-30155
- The Dust Bowl, 1935-1940u-30158
- Pearl Harbor, Hawaii: Dec 7, 1941u-30164
- The Balance of Power After World War IIu-30170
- Public School Segregation by Stateu-30176
- Major Civil Rights Eventsu-30179
- U.S. Population Changes 1950-1994u-30223
- Post War Europe, Middle East and North Americau-30188
- Immigrants to the United States, 1990u-30191
- Immigrants to the U.S. from Top Ten Countries, 1992u-30197
- Native American Tribal Distributionu-30200
- The Conflict in Afghanistan, 2001u-30203
- U.S. Today, with Dates of Statehoodu-30206
- U.S. Involvement in Latin America, 1953-2000u-30470
Spring Roller - Pull Down Map
A laminated map print is mounted to a heavy-duty classroom spring roller assembly. Spring roller maps are mounted to a metal backboard that is ready to hang on an existing map rail or wall mounting brackets.
- Durable laminated print with markable dry-erase surface.
- Sturdy roller mechanism that is mounted to a metal backboard rail with a c-channel.
- Metal backboard features slots to hang it from hooks on a whiteboard map rail or the c-channel slides onto our standard button mount wall brackets.
- Standard high quality spring roller hardware that has been a staple in schools for many decades.
- Also great for commercial businesses. Ask us about creating a custom spring roller map.