An excellent wall map for the classroom, this intermediate physical map of Europe features comprehensive content, making it ideal for teaching grades 6-12+. The classroom wall map is laminated and can be marked on with a dry or wet erase marker.
Available as a laminated print with grommets, printed on repositionable peel and stick fabric, mounted on wooden rails or mounted on a pull-down spring roller. Spring roller maps are ready to hang on existing classroom map mounting hardware, or mounting hardware can be purchased separately.
This physical map of Europe colorfully illustrates topography and the natural features of the European continent. Map legend helps identify land elevation and sea depth based on color shade of the area. Internationl political boundaries are outlined in red with major cities, capitals, rivers, lakes, major roads, mountain peaks, wetlands, and latitude/longitude all indicated on the map.
- Laminated with a markable washable surface.
- Multiple economical mounting options to fit your budget.
- Great for teaching socials studies or geography to grades 6-12+
- Bold easy to read text labels and colorful topographic shading.
- Colorful map legend helps identify map features.