Historic Map - Africa - 1660
Africa nova descriptio. Auct: Guiljelmo Bleauw
This beautiful map of Africa was originally created by famed Dutch cartographer Willem Bleau in 1617. The map went through several reprints during the 1600's, with this map being produced by Bleau's son Joan in 1660. This wonderfully detailed map includes insets of several cities: Tangier, Ceuta, Algeria, Tunisia, Alexandria, Alcair, Mozambique, S. George del Mina, and the Canary Islands.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.