Historic Map - Europe - 1792 (Austria and surrounding areas)
This historically significant map of Austria and surrounding areas was originally produced in 1792 by cartographer Louis Brion de la Tour. Map depicts one of the ten imperial circles of the Holy Roman Empire as of 1792.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.