Historic Map - Europe - Military Architecture - 1708
Atlas portatif, ou, le nouveau theatre de la guerre en Europe : contenant les cartes geographiques, avec les plans des villes & forteresses les plus exposes aux revolutions presentes : accompagn d'une nouvellle methode pour apprendre facilement la geographie & la chronologie des potentats.
(Portable atlas, or the new theatre of war in Europe: containing maps, with plans of cities & fortresses most exposed to revolutions presented: accompanied by a new method for learning geography easily & chronology potentates.)
This interesting map of Europe was originally produced in 1708, by Daniel del La Feuille. Features multiple drawings of fortresses and weaponry. Also titled as "Nouveau theatre de la guerre en Europe
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.