Historic Map - Ireland - 1700's
Regni et insulæ Hiberniæ delineatio in qua sont Lagenia, Ultonia, Connachia et Momonia provenciæ.
This beautiful map of Ireland was originally produced in the 1700's by famous cartographer Frederik de Wit.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.