Historic Map - North America - 1685
North America divided into its III principall parts. 1st English Part Viz English Empire containing Articklands near Hudsons Bay New North &c South Wales New Britain. N. Foundland N. Scotland N. England N. York N. Jarfew Pensylvania Maryland Virginia Carolina Carolania or Florida California Sommer of Bahama Jamaica &c. Cariby 1st II Spanish P viz N Spain of Antilles III French viz N France & Cariby I.
This wonderful map of North America was orginially produced in 1685 by Philip Lea, and divides the continent into the English, Spanish and French territories.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.