Historic Map - North America - 1694
Amerique septentrionale divisée en ses principales parties / presenté a Monseigneur el Duc de Bourgogne par son tres-humb, et tres obeissa, seruiter, H. Jaillot.
This beautiful map of North America was originally produced in 1694 by Alexis Hubert Jaillot, and is based on a map published in 1650 by Nicolas Sanson. Text is labeled in Latin.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.