Historic Map - North America - Confederate Indian Territory - 1755
A general map of the middle British colonies, in America; viz. Virginia, Mariland, Delaware, Pensilvania, New-Jersey, New-York, Connecticut, and Rhode Island: Of Aquanishuonîgy, the country of the Confederate Indians; comprehending Aquanishuonîgy proper, their place of residence, Ohio and Tïiuxsoxrúntie, their deer-hunting countries, Couxsaxráge and Skaniadarâde, their beaver-hunting countries; of the Lakes Erie, Ontário, and Champlain, and part of New-France: Wherein is also shewn the antient and present seats of the Indian nations. Engraved by Jas. Turner.
This gorgeous map of the Confederate Indian Territories of North America was originally produced circa 1755, by Evan Lewis. Includes multiple text insets.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.