Historic Map - South Dakota - Black Hills - 1880
This beautiful bird's eye view map of the Black Hills in South Dakota was originally published in 1880, by the Geographical and Geological Survey of the Rocky Mountain Region.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.