Historic Map - Tennessee - 1896
On June 1st, 1796 Tennessee became the 16th state to be admitted to the United States, and was the first state to be created from US federal territory. Previously a part of North Carolina, the land was given to the US government in 1790 and was reorganized as the Southwest Territory. The state is home to several large cities, including Nashville, Memphis, and Chattanooga.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.