Historic Map - United States - Civil War - Military Charts - 1861
This beautiful map of the United States was originally produced in 1861 by Egbert L. Viele. Includes maps of the United States, Cairo, Pensacola Bay, Norfolk, Key West, Annapolis, Chesapeake Bay, the Mississippi River, Galveston Bay, Hampton Roads, Washington D.C., New Orleans, Harpers Ferry, Charleston, Savannah, and Mobile Bay. Features railroads, rivers, towns and forts.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.