Historic Map - United States - Union Pacific Railway - 1883
Map of the Union Pacific Railway, the short, quick and safe line to all points west.
This beautiful historic map reprint of the United States features relief by hachures, drainage, cities and towns, and the railroad network with emphasis on the main line. Scenic illustrations border the map. Originally published in 1883 by the Rand McNally Company.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.