Historic Map - Washington, DC - 1852
View of Washington / drawn from nature and on stone by E. Sachse ; lith. and print in colors by E. Sachse & Comp.
Founded on July 16th, 1790, the capital of the United States was known as the City of Washington when this map was produced. It was not until 1871 when Congress merged the city with the Territory of Columbia, thus forming Washington, DC. This beautiful panoramic map provides a early look at our nation's capital.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.