Historic Map - Washington Territory - 1865
Map of public surveys in the territory of Washington. To Accompany Report of Surveyor General. 1865.
Washington Territory existed from 1853 to 1889, and covered the area of present day Washington and northern Idaho. In 1863, the area was reorganized to include Idaho Territory, creating the current borders for Washington State. The state of Washington was admitted to the United States on November 11th, 1889, becoming the 42nd state.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.