View of Wilson and Mendelssohn, Northampton County, P.A., 1902 / drawn & published by T. M. Fowler & James B. Moyer.
This aero-view print of Wilson and Mendelssohn, Pennsylvania was drawn by Thaddeus Mortimer Fowler and published by T. M. Fowler & James B. Moyer in 1902.
Wilson and the village of Mendelssohn were thriving communities along the Monongahela River in 1902. Wilson maintained a large steel factory and was served by the Monongahela division of the Pennsylvania Railroad.
The map from 1902 includes labeled streets, buildings and railroad line.
Features numbered references to the following locations:
- Presbyterian Chapel.
- Public School.
- Hotel Hilton.
- Goff Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- The Morris & Bailey Steel Co.
- Monongahela Tube Co.
- Mendelssohn Planing Mill Co.
- P. R. R. Station.