Historic Railroad Map of the Eastern United States - 1891
Map showing the Norfolk, Wilmington & Charleston Railroad.
This map showing the proposed railroad route from Wilmington, Delaware to Charleston, South Carolina was drawn in 1891 by G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co. It displays detailed portions of Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina. It indicates rivers, counties, cities and towns.
The proposed railroad, featured in red, was never completed.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.