Historic Map - United States - Railroad Map - 1875
Centennial American Republic and railroad map of the United States and of the Dominion of Canada.
This gorgeous map of the United States railroad system was originally produced in 1875, by Gaylord Watson.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.