Historic Railroad Map of the Northeastern United States - 1874
In the year of this map's publishing the first U.S. public zoo opened in Philadelphia and electric street trolleys began rolling through Cleveland.
The map was published in 1874 by Rand, McNally & Co. It shows relief, drainage, cities and towns. Railroad networks are clearly labeled with emphasis on the main lines.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.