Spring roller maps are ready to hang on existing classroom map mounting hardware, or mounting hardware can be purchased separately.
The Academia Intermediate World Political classroom map colorfully displays countries in contrasting colors with political borders outlined in red. Major cities, national capitals, mountains, rivers, lakes, and latitude/longitude lines are indicated on the map. Mercator map projection is used. Map is politically up-to-date with the latest international name changes.
The U.S. map colorfully displays each state in contrasting colors with political borders outlined in red. Major cities, state capitals, mountains, rivers, and lakes are labeled on the map.
- Laminated with a markable washable surface.
- Great for teaching socials studies or geography to students grades 4-5+
- Bold easy to read text labels.
- Colorful map legend helps identify map features.
- USA Map Insets: Physical USA Topography, Time Zones, and Population Density.
- Spring Roller Mounting - 2-Sheet - Combo - The laminated maps are mounted to a heavy-duty pull-down classroom spring roller w/ metal backboard rail for hanging from hooks or wall brackets
Ships rolled in a durable cardboard tube.
This popular educational map set is also offered as an economical wall map combo for home or classroom use. Click to see the Intermediate U.S. & World Political Classroom Style Map Combo.