Middle East Physical Map - Extra Large - 80" x 63" - from Klett-Perthes
This physical map of the Middle East measures 80" x 63", larger than most classroom spring roller maps on the market. Ideal for schools with larger classrooms, colleges, universities, and corporate board rooms.
- Map labels include countries, major cities, national capital cities, seas, rivers, lakes, mountain ranges, and deserts. Also labeled are land height and sea depth.
- Features illustrated on the map include highways, roads, railways, country borders, sea ice extent, lakes, rivers, and ocean bathymetry (sea depths).
- Topography and physical landforms are accentuated by gorgeous hand-drawn shaded relief terrain combined with colorful topographic shading (hypsometric tinting) indicating elevation ranges.
- Map is fully laminated with a non-tear markable washable surface and then mounted on a durable metal retractable spring roller with metal backboard for pull-down operation.
- Ready to hang on existing classroom map mounting hardware, or wall mounting hardware can be purchased separately.
An excellent map for Middle East studies and classroom geography lessons. Order the Middle East Physical Map on Spring Roller today!
Dimensions: 80" x 63"