Peel & Stick Fabric Material Info
peel backing, place on
wall, and smooth out.
Has a look and feel similar to thin canvas
Our Peel & Stick murals and wall maps are printed on high quality self-adhesive woven fabric material that is easy to use and offers many advantages
over traditional wallpaper.
- Easy to install - simply peel the back, line it up on the wall and
- Fabric material will not, rip, wrinkle, or tear, and can be pulled apart
if it folds over.
- Low tack adhesive backing sticks to virtually any painted surface
and is easily removed, 99.9% residue free.
- Will not lose its stickiness, once applied to the wall it stays in
place for years.
- Fire Rating: Class I or A: ESTM 84, NFPA 101, 500 and international code 803.1 fire rated.
- Environmentally safe and bio-degradable over time, No PVC and nontoxic. There is no Glycol-Ether or Formaldehyde in the adhesive and no Detrimental concerns of Phthalates.
- Can be used in areas of high humidity indoors such as bathrooms,
spas and swimming pools (application of a liquid laminate is recommend
- Removable, Reusable, and Repositionable. Use it over and over again.
- Adhesive does not weaken as long as it stays clean.
- Withstands any temperature or climate, will not shrink or curl up.
- Great for apartments and rentals where permanent wallcoverings are
- Wrap it around corners and poles. Use it on doors, ceilings, tiles,
- Non-toxic, safe and biodegradable - home decor that is
- Material is semi-opaque with a matte finish.
- Also suitable for temporary outdoor application. (Liquid laminate
spray is recommended for outdoor application to inhibit effects of UV
and hard weather)
- Not recommended for use on brick, non-painted cement, or heavy
spackled wall board. Stucco and eggshell painted surfaces will vary and
may prevent adhesive from working properly. For these surfaces please
contact us to inquire about our Hi-Tack Peel & stick material.
Peel and stick fabric wall murals are great for multitude of
interior design needs within the home, commercial buildings, schools, and
offices. Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer, easily add new dimension
to a room.
Just Peel and Stick
Peel & Stick murals are much easier to apply than pasted wallpaper
wallcoverings, and if you decide to move the mural to another wall, just peel it
off and re-apply to the new location.
corners or polesIt's easy to wrap our peel and stick fabric material around
wall corners, doors, and other tight spaces.
Close-up of Peel and Stick FabricThis close-up gives you a better look at the texture
of the matte fabric used for peel & stick murals.