This vibrantly colored topographic wall map of Utah features eye-catching shaded relief of the states terrain allowing you to easily compare land elevations throughout the state. A wide array of information is presented in a clear and concise manner using attractive easy-to-read fonts with various features on the map clearly differentiated.
State counties are labeled and boundaries are outlined. Comprehensive city and county index makes it easy to locate major cities on the map. Use it as a general reference at home, for business, or teaching Utah state geography in the classroom.
This classroom wall map is laminated and can be marked on with a dry or wet erase marker. Map is mounted onto a standard classroom pull-down spring roller with metal backboard. Spring roller maps are ready to hang on classroom map mounting hardware
- Laminated with a markable washable surface.
- Multiple economical mounting options to fit your budget.
- Cities, Towns, County Names and Boundaries.
- Lakes, Rivers, Mountain Ranges and Peaks.
- National Parks are clearly identifiable with boundaries colorfully shaded and boldly outlined.
- Points of Interest, Landmarks, and Recreation. State Parks.
- Interstate Freeways, U.S. Routes, and State Routes.
- Map legend and driving distances between cities