This antique colored topographic wall map of Utah features eye-catching shaded relief of the states terrain allowing you to easily compare land elevations throughout the state. A wide array of information is presented in a clear and concise manner using attractive easy-to-read fonts with various features on the map clearly differentiated.
State counties are labeled and boundaries are outlined. Comprehensive city and county index makes it easy to locate major cities on the map. Use it as a general reference at home, for business, or teaching Utah state geography in the classroom.
- Laminated with a markable washable surface.
- Multiple economical mounting options to fit your budget.
- Cities, Towns, County Names and Boundaries.
- Lakes, Rivers, Mountain Ranges and Peaks.
- National Parks are clearly identifiable with boundaries colorfully shaded and boldly outlined.
- Points of Interest, Landmarks, and Recreation. State Parks.
- Interstate Freeways, U.S. Routes, and State Routes.
- Map legend and driving distances between cities.
The laminated state wall map can be marked on with a dry or wet erase marker. Choose from a variety of finishing options including: non-laminated paper, laminated print with eyelets, mounted on wooden rails, or repositionable peel and stick fabric print.