Utah Physical Pull-Down Map
This physical wall map of Utah state is perfect for state related curriculum studies. The classroom wall map is laminated and can be marked on with a dry or wet erase marker.
Map is mounted onto a standard classroom pull-down spring roller with metal backboard. Spring roller maps are ready to hang on existing classroom map mounting hardware.
The Academia Utah Physical classroom map illustrates topography and natural features of the state using colorful shading. Color legend helps identify land elevation based on shading of area. Map features, major cities, state capital, interstate and state highways, as well as rivers, lakes, mountain ranges and peaks. Urban areas are also indicated on the map.
- Laminated with a markable washable surface.
- Map stays readily accessible when you need it and easily rolls up out of the way when not in use.
- Ideal map for teaching California physical geography.
- Bold easy to read text labels.
- Colorful topographic shading.
This popular educational state map is also offered as an economical wall map for home or classroom use. Click to see our Utah Physical Wall Map.